Prayers for Ylem
unknown
2018-11-09 00:14:57 UTC
Big California fire swept through the town at unbelievable speed.
People trapped all over, town is gone. This one is bad.
unknown
2018-11-17 20:14:20 UTC
Post by unknown
Big California fire swept through the town at unbelievable speed.
People trapped all over, town is gone. This one is bad.
Paradise CA is in the " State of Jefferson", Butte County is in the
State of Jefferson..... Ylem's name is on the missing persons list, he
is 77 years old. I hope he is just missing. He would go to his friends
house up in the Siskiyou Mt area in Oregon frequently. He lived close
to Paradise, he used to walk his dog around the reservoir there.

Eugene
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-11-18 00:26:59 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by unknown
Big California fire swept through the town at unbelievable speed.
People trapped all over, town is gone. This one is bad.
Paradise CA is in the " State of Jefferson", Butte County is in the
State of Jefferson..... Ylem's name is on the missing persons list, he
is 77 years old. I hope he is just missing. He would go to his friends
house up in the Siskiyou Mt area in Oregon frequently. He lived close
to Paradise, he used to walk his dog around the reservoir there.
Egad, I sure wouldn't wish being roasted alive on
anyone. What an awful way to go!
--
Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money
that will herald the end of the Republic." --Benjamin Franklin
Jonathan King
2018-11-19 18:09:52 UTC
On Sat, 17 Nov 2018 19:26:59 -0500, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by unknown
Post by unknown
Big California fire swept through the town at unbelievable speed.
People trapped all over, town is gone. This one is bad.
Paradise CA is in the " State of Jefferson", Butte County is in the
State of Jefferson..... Ylem's name is on the missing persons list, he
is 77 years old. I hope he is just missing. He would go to his friends
house up in the Siskiyou Mt area in Oregon frequently. He lived close
to Paradise, he used to walk his dog around the reservoir there.
Egad, I sure wouldn't wish being roasted alive on
anyone. What an awful way to go!
It is really awful. The traffic jam of people escaping didn't make
things better. It's only one 2 lane road up there so it bottlenecked
quickly.
BobH
2018-11-19 21:47:09 UTC
He's off the missing person list. They either found the remains or he
is safe.

Bob
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-11-19 23:05:53 UTC
Post by BobH
He's off the missing person list. They either found the remains or he
is safe.
Bob
I hope it's the latter. But, as an aside, what kinda stupid
missing person list just removes a missing person. Must be
a government list. A decent list would place a "found" or a
"deceased" rather than just remove the name. Duh!
--
Yours Truly,
Gregøry Hall

Nomen Nescio
2018-11-18 18:23:44 UTC
Nomen Nescio
2018-11-18 18:46:44 UTC
I know for a fact that you'd much rather have a stick shoved up
your ass.
You're a nothin wannabe stolen valor asshole. It means that you're a piece of shit.
Here's all of his contact information, so feel free to get
in touch. If you want more information about him, just let
me know!
Neal D. Warren/Wilbur Hubbard/Gregory Hall
200 Florida Ave #1065
Tavernier, FL 33070-2641
305-664-1729 Landline
305-304-7546 Wireless