New Mini Ice Age on its way... New Proof.
m***@gmail.com
2018-11-28 04:39:10 UTC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6430691/Ocean-circulation-North-Atlantic-weakest-1-500-years-trigger-Ice-Age.html
Mini-ice age is on the way. Global Warming is a HOAX.
There is no denying the above scientific evidence of impending
mini-ice age.
"Ocean circulation in North Atlantic is at its weakest for
1,500 years - and at levels that previously triggered a
mini Ice Age, study warns"
"Study shows the levels are at their lowest for 1,500 years
Currents have a 'profound effect' on both North American
and European climate"
"Researcher found a similar weak signal during a period called
the Little Ice Age, a cold spell observed between about 1600
and 1850 AD"
Poor Nads, poor kensi - they are yelling about warming when
we're going into a new Little Ice Age.
Why Climate Change Causes Severe Winters
(in four sentences a 5th grader can understand)

1. Global Warming heats up the Arctic Circle

2. Warmer arctic air rises and pushes the icy jet stream south.

3. The icy jet stream brings to the U.S., Europe, and Asia cold air that we never used to get.

4. Temperatures go down, making our winters longer and colder.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-11-28 16:04:08 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
Illogical. Global warming means the globe is warming.

If the temperature goes down and our winters are longer
then it follows that the globe is cooling.
--
Yours Truly,
Gregøry Hall