: WHY VOTE DEMOCRAP
Dink
2016-06-09 19:28:09 UTC
Be sure to read to the last statement.

Ten Reasons to Vote Democrat by Letterman

#10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry
whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.

#9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on
a gallon of gas are obscene, but, the government's taxing the same
gallon at 15% isn't.

#8. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better
job of spending the money I earn than I would.

#7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as
nobody is offended by it.

#6. I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun,
and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from
murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service
that gets police to your home in order to identify your body after a
home invasion.

#5. I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies
being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and
comfy.

#4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to
free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we
should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.

#3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be
allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and
give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the
Democrat Party sees fit.

#2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite
the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never
get their agendas past the voters.

. And, the #1 REASON I vote Democrat is because I think it's better to
pay $billions$ for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own
because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, or fish here in
America. We don't care about the beetles, gophers, or fish in those
other countries.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its
limits." Albert Einstein.

I know you all will appreciate this definition—the best description of
Obamacare so far:

Remember when Nancy Pelosi said:

"We have to pass it, to find out what's in it."

A physician called into a radio show and said:

"That's the definition of a stool sample."

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted
with this communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for
the use of the intended recipient, and is the property of SpiritBank
or its affiliates and subsidiaries. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of the information
contained in or transmitted with the communication or dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited
by law. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately return this communication to the sender and delete the
original message and any copy of it in your possession. Thank you.
Marcus
2016-06-09 21:05:36 UTC
It's very unlikely that David Letterman, a well known liberal who is very anti-gun, wrote that.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2016-06-09 21:22:40 UTC
Post by Marcus
It's very unlikely that David Letterman, a well known liberal who is very anti-gun, wrote that.
He didn't say David Letterman, you fool.
--
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

"It is my erudite opinion that a man
should not mince words just to spare
the sensibilities of the ignorant or
the thin-skinned."
Marcus
Well, doesn't matter, it's still the utterances of stupid right-wing nutjobs.
Joan F (MI)
2016-06-10 14:20:08 UTC
False according to Snopes.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/letterman.asp