Why is the news media
Trump
2016-12-03 20:38:49 UTC
ignoring President Obama? They are all acting as if Trump is president, how
can he negotiate deals when he isnt even in office? Trump is going to be a
disaster!
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2016-12-03 22:54:11 UTC
Post by Trump
ignoring President Obama? They are all acting as if Trump is president, how
can he negotiate deals when he isnt even in office? Trump is going to be a
disaster!
The media is sick and tired of Obama and his
failed administration. The media would rather
talk about President-Elect Trump because he
represents positive thinking and Americans
are all for forgetting about how Obama has
pretty much:

1: ruined the economy
2) acted like a little tyrant with his pen
and his phone
3) set race relations back fifty years
4) set citizens against policemen
5) set the stage or Iran to get nukes
6) ruined healthcare with ObamaCare
7) driven companies and jobs offshore
with high taxes and excessive regulations
8) bought into the global warming hoax in
order to raise taxes
9) failed to do anything about illegal
immigration but actively works to increase
it.
10) proven he is an uppity nigger.
--
"It is my learned opinion that a man should not
mince words, just to spare the sensibilities of

--Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Marcus
2016-12-04 02:58:46 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Trump
[...]
Trump was black mailed by Carrier to save a few hundred jobs. Obama saved the auto industry. The latest Bureau of Labor statistics shows recent monthly gain of over 170,000 jobs. Unemployment rate is 4.6 percent. It was almost double that when Obama took over from the disastrous Bush Republican administration.

Trump has all the markings of being another Hoover.
Marcus
2016-12-04 03:38:16 UTC
On Saturday, December 3, 2016 at 9:58:48 PM UTC-5, Marcus wrote:
.
Speaking of which...the last time before 2016 in which the Republicans won the presidency without facing an incumbent Democratic challenger, and also won the majority in the House and Senate the same year, was in 1928. That was the year Herbert Hoover won...and we all know how well that went.
Marcus
2016-12-04 16:00:05 UTC
Post by Marcus
.
Someone pointed out to me that the above statement I made is incorrect. 1952 was actually the year that last happened for the Republicans. However, Ike took over, then nothing happened for 8 years.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2016-12-04 18:23:03 UTC
Post by Marcus
Trump was black mailed by Carrier to save a few
hundred jobs.
?????? One must wonder just what liberal rag
you are reading.
Post by Marcus
Obama saved the auto industry.
Obama did NOT *save* the auto industry.
Post by Marcus
The latest Bureau of Labor statistics shows recent
monthly gain of over 170,000 jobs. Unemployment
rate is 4.6 percent.
Yah right, only if you totally ignore the 95 million
workers who have given up looking for jobs that
no longer exist. That 95 million unemployed people
can be conveniently written out of the statistics
only goes to show that the 4.6 percent unemployment
rate is a farce.
Post by Marcus
It was almost double that
when Obama took over from the disastrous Bush
Republican administration.
Where the Democrats controlled congress. Try
to remember that a President cannot legislate
one way or the other.