Why aren't the Negroes rioting?
The Great Trump
2017-02-17 23:27:02 UTC
They seem pretty happy that Trump is President. Obama made them riot quite a
bit.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-02-17 23:34:49 UTC
Post by The Great Trump
They seem pretty happy that Trump is President. Obama made them riot quite a
bit.
The answer to that is timing. After an election, the Democrats
have little reason to *rile up the base*. So Democrats lay off
their agitating until closer to the next election so their
willing dupes won't suffer burnout.

Just wait until about a year from the next general elections
and the Democrats will call out their willing dupe troops of
hyphenated Americans and other useful idiot subgroups to
demonstrate, strike, riot and loot.
--
"In my erudition, I say a man not mince words in order
to spare the sensibilities of the thin-skinned and the